From time to time, some lenders offer mortgages with cashback offers, rebates or signup bonuses that may make it an attractive extra benefit - as long as the home loan is right for you, of course!
We currently have several lenders offering mortgage products with special offers that might be worth considering. It is important to note that all these offers have specific eligibility criteria and you will need to seek expert advice from a mortgage broker to determine whether one of these products is suitable for you, based on what you need.
The key features of each loan, such as interest rate, fees, product features are still very important considerations. Collins Home Loans can assist you to find a loan that ticks all the boxes as a good quality loan as well as one offering special offers.
$4,000 Cash Back to Refinance
Several lenders are offering $4,000 cash back to refinance your loan, plus a bonus $2,000 for every additional property refinanced. Available for new Owner Occupied (Principal & Interest) or Investment home loans. Applications must be received by 31 January 2020 and loan settled by 31 March 2020. T&Cs apply.
$2000 Cash Back for New Home Loans
Two lenders are offering $2,000 when you take out a new home loan worth at least $250,000. Loan must be refinanced or taken out between 1 January and 30 June 2020. There is a $395 annual package fee and $250k min loan size applies. Does not apply to refinances from with this lender. Applications must be received by 31 January 2020 and loan settled by 31 March 2020. T&Cs apply.
When will the rebate be paid?
The rebate payment will vary from lender to lender but in general you can expect the money to paid into your nominate transaction account within a month of your loan being settled.
Is it worth the effort to refinance?
With official cash rates at an all time low, now is as good a time as ever to refinance. Your should consider refinancing :
- If your interest rate is greater than .75% above a current rates.
- If you want more out of your deal. Consider refinancing if you need a bit more flexibility in your loan arrangement, such as line-of-credit or a redraw facility.
- If you need extra cash or equity in your home.
- If you need funds to use for investment purposes, school fees, renovations and other important matters.
- If your circumstances have changed. If a significant change recently happened in your life (such as marriage or a job change), maybe it’s time to change your loan, too.
- If you are unhappy with your current lender and don't feel like you are getting the service you need.
- If you need to consolidate debt. Refinance your loan if you need to roll other higher interest loans (like credit card loans or personal loans) into your home loan.
The first step in the process is talk to your mortgage broker to determine whether one of these products is best for you based on what you need. Contact us today to for more information.